“To maintain a healthier and productive Africa by providing accessible and affordable medical care with unparallel quality”
1. We work with Local Hospitals and other health Institutions with aim of reducing avoidable mortality tothe barest minimal in Africa
2. We ensure that the case history of our patient is verified by our team of doctors, and secure a hospital for his/her treatment
3. We undertake all logistics from visa procurement to flight arrangement and private accommodation for such patient and his/her accompanying dependants.
4. We work with African Government agencies and corporate bodies to send our team of Medical professionals for special medical intervention in local communities
5. We also provide an alternative path to intensive medical care through Telemedicine
Afroindia Medical is a sincere organization with high level of integrity and has zero tolerance for fraudulent intents.
The health of patients and the accomplishment of our mission in Africa are paramount to us.
Our health plans
1. Standard medical tour (SMT): This is our normal Medical tour arranged for an African Patient who require a routine medical examination or complete treatment at our partner hospitals in India, Israel and Europe.
2. Intensive medical tour (IMT): This is designed for Patients who are critically ill with terminal ailment and needs to be urgently flown abroad for treatment. It is also designed for Patients whose condition is not yielding positive response at the Intensive care units of local hospitals.
3. Official leave tour (OLT): For companies and busy professionals who desire to spend all or part of their annual leave at work on a routine medical examination or complete treatment at our network of hospitals abroad.
4. Medical Team Emissary (MTE): It is design for highly placed Individuals who desire treatment at home, corporate organizations requiring comprehensive medical examination and treatment of all their members of staff and Government agency embarking on a community based heath care programs for citizens. Our team of medical expert is sent to the client’s home country for the exercise.
5. Reconstructive & Cosmetic medical tour: For accidents victims that needs a certain part of the body reconstructed, obese people grown out of shape and anyone who desire a general body beauty medicare.
6. Overseas medical insurance scheme (OMIS): In partnership with leading insurance companies, this plan provides an option for those individuals and corporate organizations desiring to plan ahead of their health eventualities. The subscriber pays a monthly premium to our partner insurance company for a 1½, 2 or 3 year scheme. At the end of this period, he/she goes abroad for a Standard medical tour.
7. Telemedicine: This package is designed to eliminate distant barriers and provide clinical care to patients at their home country through the use of high powered information technologies. We have Telemedicine centers at strategic locations across the country that permit communications between patients and any of our Medical experts as well as transmission of medical imaging and health informatics data. We also deploy the same equipments and Telemedicine devices for individual family homes and monitor the reliability of the installed system
Our services are second to none as we undertake all logistics and documentation
from the time our client(s) leaves his/her home in Africa for medical trip to India,
Israel or Europe, during the period of treatment abroad and after the treatment as
the clients goes back home.
We have well trained professionals/Medical Representatives across the country that
ever ready to attend your need in a smart and confidential manner. They can be
identified with a signed ID card bearing the company’s logo.
Helping plan and budget travel arrangements and treatment
Providing up-to-date information on the foremost treatment centers and the
Selecting the most appropriate clinic and physicians to suit your needs
Arranging and confirming your appointments for consultations, tests, and
Expediting the transfer of your medical information, including history, test
results and other relevant documents
Arranging telephone or web consultation with your physician or surgeon to
share information, review your medical history and needs, and discuss your
Assisting with the acquisition of visas (if required) and follow-up with the
Booking air travel and accommodations in the vicinity of your treatment
Provision of comfort and care before treatment day
Personal pick-up of our patients from the airport
Private transportation to the hotel and pre-arranged hotel check-in
Private transportation to and from consultations and treatment centers
Communication services, including cell phone, internet connection, or 24
hour contact number
Guidance throughout hospital admission, check-in, registration, first
consultation, assessment and pre-treatment procedures
Language interpretation services when needed
Dedicated follow-up after treatment
Daily follow-up during recuperation, with private nursing care if necessary
Assistance with bathing, physical therapy, and medications
Room service for meals and laundry
Management of discharge paperwork including post-treatment
instructions(i.e. records, notes, scans, prescriptions, and receipts)
Assistance in booking recovery resorts, surgical retreats, and recuperation
Leisure activity planning, including arrangements for sightseeing, car rental,
hotels, restaurants, and other amenities.
Once you've returned home, your PM is available to help with any difficulties you
might experience, including follow-up with your local physician and continued
consultation with Israeli experts.